Contact Us

Contact us at catniptoyworks@gmail.com or on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipToyworks

Monday, February 20, 2012

Clara's Closet has become Catnip Toyworks!!

Catnip Toyworks: 'Cause When Kitty Ain't happy, Ain't Nobody Happy!
For all those who knew me from Clara's Closet on Etsy and in the blog, I welcome you now to CATNIP TOYWORKS! Yes, this is my new venture combining my love of soft dolls, art and pets.

Unique Catnip Toys
My son and I love playing with Jane, the darling above, and we know how much others love their kitties too. So, since I already make soft dolls, I thought about how much fun it would be to make dolls just for the spoiled kitties in our lives. And, to make it even better, they're all filled with catnip. Who doesn't love to see a drunken kitty sprawled on the carpet?

On Etsy...but building the shop slowly. Come over to http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipToyworks to have a look at the first item, a PEEP! Like us on Twitter, leave a comment...share in the excitement of a new launch. Much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment