Contact Us

Contact us at catniptoyworks@gmail.com or on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipToyworks

Sunday, March 11, 2012


With St. Patty's Day coming up on March 17th, I figured why not make something for kitty? I hand made this shamrock and sprayed it with catnip. There are so many fun uses for felt. You could make these for your grandchild or kids. Or you could leave them one sided (not stuffed) and hang them as a garland of shamrocks. 
I'd love to hear what you do for St. Patty's Day crafting! Leave a comment here.

You can see the whole listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/95063798/catnip-toy-shamrock-st-patricks-day

4 comments:

  1. hi there! how are you : ) such a cute little kitty!!!! love the shamrock toy! one lucky cat!!! so glad you came and visited me! now i am follower you also! sending hugs to you and yours : ) hope to talk with you soon -- email me ANYTIME1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be back on your site to check out all your links. So many great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Bloggy Moms Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there...I'll hop on over to queen of savings too!

    ReplyDelete