Contact Us

Contact us at catniptoyworks@gmail.com or on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipToyworks

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Help New Zealand Quake Victims one Plushie At A Time: A Whim of Mine Shop on Etsy

Vanilla Bird-Man Doll - Vanilla and blue plushie with wings
The Little Master Doll - Gingham deer plushie with bright red bow tie

Visit A Whim of Mine on Etsy and Help Quake Victims


Has a plushie ever captured your heart like this guy has mine? Amy is one of my newest members at Team


We Love Softies: Dolls, Animals and Cuties. Here's what she has to say about her efforts to make cute plushies pay off for charity:


"Hi all, my name's Amy, I am 24 and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I make vintage and tea-time inspired plush toys that are cute and a little bit odd. Since our big earthquake I have lost my sewing machine so my plushies have changed to ones that I can sew by hand, and $5 from each sale goes to the city to help people who are suffering more than I from the quake. If you'd like to know more about me or my dolls, you can come and read at awhimofmine.blogspot.com.
xox
Amy"


Head on over to her shop on Etsy and support the mission if you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment