Contact Us

Contact us at catniptoyworks@gmail.com or on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipToyworks

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just in time for Easter: Plushie Bunnies from Knitting Cat

peter rabbit, cute bunny  (100% wool, 30cm)  with blue heart pullover (100 cotton)Look at how adorable this bunny is! 21 year old Katharina of The Knitting Cat makes these as well as adorable knit hats on Etsy. May give you some ideas for your own creations. 


Katharina is from Israel and she says, "Hey there! So happy you found my little shop! I am a 21 year old german/danish girl, living in Israel since February 2011. I learned knitting and sewing in school but did not really use these skills until some years ago. I try to use natural materials or recycle. as stuffing i am using scrap cloth form a local designer (www.luli.co.il).
If you want one of my items in a different colour, material, size or whatever let my know, i will be happy to set up a custom order for you! Meanwhile have a look at my blog
http://wrappedtroubles.blogspot.com/"

2 comments:

  1. Lene LN fra TysklandMarch 23, 2011 at 5:14 PM

    It really is, the little heart sweater too :-)

    ReplyDelete